[Archers] Atlatl Rules Final voting

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sat Aug 31 19:39:28 PDT 2013

Good evening everyone, I probably should wait until the morning to do this
but I wanted to get word out to everyone. I want to thank Master Jonathas
once again for setting up the 88cm and the 122cm targets at Lochmere Shoot
today. I saw many people throwing Atlatl at both and I would like to hear
opinions and the voting for one of the two target sizes. I will then make
the final decision based off of your input. At this point we are only
talking about the target sizes as we have already set the other items in
past discussions. Once the target selection is complete, I will send out a
recap note and move forward to have the Atlatl rules posted. I want to thank
you all for taking part of this discussion and helping us move forward with
this too.