[Archers] Champions team for Pennsic 42

jeff van de vaarst vaarstj at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 13 15:41:49 PDT 2013

Jay, When I spoke with Goddrick last year, he said that his intent was to have 40 per side again this year.  We've proven it can be done in the allotted time. Hopefully we'll get lucky.   For those that would like to compete please let me know.  An as an aside, the practices are open to all comers. In Service Ghijskijn