[Archers] Archery at Hawkwood Baronial Birthday! celebrate

Lorelei Elkins ladygreenleafe at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 10:57:17 PDT 2013

Good afternoon, Archers of Atlantia.

We've been working on building up the archery community in Hawkwood for a
number of years.  It's been a tough go of it, since the population is a bit
spread out and there were no archery marshals, BUT....there is great
passion there, and considerable skill!  I believe there are now, not one
but TWO MiTs about to become marshals in Hawkwood, if I am not mistaken.
They are well on their way to a solid archery program in their barony and I
am very proud of them.

Help celebrate this fact, and show your support, by joining us for
Hawkwood's Baronial Birthday, April 10th - 12th,  where there WILL be
target archery occurring.

http://acorn.atlantia.sca.org/event_flyer.php?event_id=e731c8ff  It's going
to be a big party with cake and hats...and ice cream....well, maybe not ALL
that stuff but one can hope.

I don't know the shooting scenarios yet, I have to get through SAAD first,
(phew).  But I know it will be fun, because that's just how I roll.

The Honorable Lady Lorelei Greenleafe - MIC for Target Archery, Hawkwood
Baronial Birthday