[Archers] June University and an Archery Track

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Fri Apr 19 14:43:52 PDT 2013

Good Evening my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow, here is the information for
the next University event. I have already sent a note about hosting an
Archery track. If you would like to teach an Archery related class, please
send your information to me and I will submit to the Chancellor as a whole.
I will be teaching the following classes at University:

1.       Target Archery Marshal's class

2.       Introduction to Archery

3.       Introduction to Arrow Making

4.       Pewter Casting Introduction

Greetings good gentles,

The Shire of Berley Cort has graciously agreed to be our hosts for the 84th
Session of the  University of Atlantia, to be held in Franklin, VA on June
8th.

If you are interested in teaching a class, organizing a track of classes or
have an idea for a class but don't know who to turn to, please view
http://university.atlantia.sca.org/teach.php or send a note to me at
university at atlantia.sca.org  The University website has a class proposal
form that will let you send along class proposals once you are logged into
the website. I ask that you please send me your class proposal information,
either through the website or via email, by May 2nd.

Please include the following information:
- Instructor name (SCA and modern)
- Class title
- Fees (if any)
- Max number of students (the default maximum is 25)
- Duration of class (1 hour, 2 hours, or more)
- Class description
- Any special requests including equipment or space requirements for the
class, as well as any conflicts. This includes equipment the instructor
would need from the site. E.g.:projector, sturdy tables, etc. Equipment is
not necessarily available, but it can't hurt to ask.

Thank You,
Mistress Genevieve d'Aquitaine
Chancellor, University of Atlantia

PS: Please forward onto any lists where Atlantian interests lay.