[Archers] Teaching marshals please read!!!!

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Mon Apr 15 17:30:57 PDT 2013

Good evening everyone, I wanted to send yet another reminder to our teaching
marshals. When you teach the target archery class YOU NEED TO ASSURE you use
the sign in form that is posted on the Earl Marshal's page here:
http://marshal.atlantia.sca.org/training.php  It is called the Marshals
class sign in form. Make sure your students complete all of it legibly and
please scan it and send it to me for my records. I cannot add new MIT's to
the system without their membership and other information that form covers.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask.