[Archers] Correctly entering Royal Round scoring

jaynardone at comcast.net jaynardone at comcast.net
Mon Apr 8 07:06:01 PDT 2013

Good morning my Brothers and Sisters of the Bow. I try to keep my "preaching" to a minimum but I feel that a friendly reminder is in order to our scoring marshals for Royal rounds. Please make sure when you are entering scores that they are entered for the correct bow the archer is shooting. The classes we record are:

1. Longbow

2. Recurve

3. Period

4. Crossbow

There is no distinction for a period vs crossbow with a rear sight. They are both still recorded as "Crossbow" class bows.

If you have any questions concerning this issue please feel free to contact me.