[Archers] Archery Tournament at Coronation (Update)

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Mon Sep 24 04:59:25 PDT 2012

I need a shooting partner.  :-)

And a tent to crash in.

From: Kent Baldwin <whitegrifn at aol.com>
To: archers <archers at atlantia.sca.org>
Sent: Sun, Sep 23, 2012 11:22 pm
Subject: Re: [Archers] Archery Tournament at Coronation (Update)

Greetings from the Archery MIC forCoronation,
Last month, I sent out guidelines for formingteams for the Archery Tournament at Coronation. I have included that post againbelow, for anyone who may have missed it the first time, and have someadditional information, and a request.  The theme of the Tournament willbe Russian Fairy Tales and Legends, such as The Frog Princess, The Firebird,Baba Yaga, etc.  Our space is somewhat limited, but we hope to have atleast six different shoots for the teams.  As a heads-up to the crossbowusers, one of the shoots will require everyone to shoot an arrow from a handbow. We have several loaner bows for anyone who may need to borrow one. Crossbows will still be allowed for everything else.

All, if you already have chosen ateammate, please send me an e-mail with the names.  This will help savetime at the event.  I plan to make a similar request at the event, justbefore Last Court,as well.  Also, we could still use one or two more marshals to assistus.  If you are interested, please let me know.  You will be able toshoot as well.

Sir Tnek the Ainissestor