[Archers] Archers Digest, Vol 108, Issue 37

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Sun Sep 23 15:14:28 PDT 2012

Congratulations on the horse bow draw!  Hope you guys are enjoying Grimsfield.  We shot here at my place today, beautiful weather here too.  My stupid chickens kept on running behind the targets, I'm surprised none of them got hit.

Had about 15 people come out, 5 of which were kids!  A few were new-commers that Christophe brought over from his kids hockey group.  I think they are hooked.

Hope you all had a great day shooting.  Alas, I wish we all lived closer together!  I'd be able to shoot more, and herd cats (and chickens) less.  :-)