[Archers] PVC Pipe Bows

michael sheppard mlsheppard2760 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 16:58:01 PDT 2012

Cam,
I agree partially.  I have a 'newbie' on our practice range wishing to
build one and actually has a set of plans to do so.  I too suggest, that we
all inspect as best we can, understanding that even the best bows might
fail post inspection, but to be extra aware of and communicate to fellow
marshals our findings.  On and off the range. Partially cuz I personally
dont care to build one.

YIS,
Saphir