[Archers] More on PVC Bows

Jerry Alexandratos alexanje at mail.nih.gov
Tue Oct 9 14:01:16 PDT 2012

On 10/9/2012 3:31 PM, Janyn Fletcher wrote:
> Guys we have been down this path already multiple times. I agree with Master
> Siegfried and have stated my ruling on this subject. Just use your common
> sense and be safe about these!

Hey Janyn,
     You know we like shooting the breeze almost as much as shooting
targets.  You might as well forget trying to make us stop talking about
*archery*. (There's no dispute about the rules, afaik. People are just
trying to figure out to work with the new toy.)
regards,
Jerry
Jerry Alexandratos, Technical Laboratory Manager, alexanje at mail.nih.gov
Macromolecular Crystallography Laboratory, tel#301-846-5335
Frederick National Laboratory for Cancer Research