[Archers] WoW archery and thrown weapons range has moved to a new spot

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Sat Oct 6 17:48:38 PDT 2012

Greetings all.  I hope you had a wonderful time at  Coronation, and I wish I could have been with you.  BUT....there is good news.  Although the cows are staging an Occupy movement in their pasture so we could not use it for the archery range, we did find another spot.  I think it will do quite nicely.

So, instead of across the lake, both the Thrown Weapons Range, Family Archery Range and War Points Range are now located in the field to the right of the enterance to the woods battle.  There is a shed in the south west corner of the property by the wood battle area, walk behind that shed to the new archery range.  I'll put some signs out to help folks find the way.

Please pass the word.

Generally, the range hours are 10am to 4 PM, unless you've made arrangements ahead of time with the MiC to teach a class.  This schedule will be strictly adhered to. No marshal may open the range of their own accord.

We'll have the range set by 2ish on Thursday, probably earlier.  There will be a Friday Night fund raiser shoot, at about 7:30.  On Sunday, the Mounted Archers will do a shoot/demo at about 1:30.

We'll have a more detailed schedule posted at the range.

Thanks!  See you all in a few days.

Lady Lorelei Greenleafe