[Archers] New teaching marshal's

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Mon Oct 1 14:37:33 PDT 2012

Good evening everyone, I wanted to announce that we now have two additional
teaching marshals among the ranks. Please welcome:

Lord Eirik Gralokkr

Lord  <http://op.atlantia.sca.org/op_ind.php?atlantian_id=7516> Dietrich
Saphir zum Drache

As our new teaching marshals. Eirik is in North Carolina and Saphir is in
Virginia.

I just want to also remind everyone that ONLY teaching marshal's can provide
the initial class to MiT's and renewals for marshals unless I approve a
waiver for some extreme reason. I have been getting many emails from
marshal's stating they took the class from xxxx and when I go to look up the
marshal's name, they are not a teaching marshal. These classes will not be
approved. We try to offer classes all during the year at University, events,
Baronial practices, etc. If you are in need of a class I would suggest you
contact either your regional marshal or one of the local teaching marshals.
Classes CAN be given anywhere, (in a car, at an event, at someone's home,
etc.) so it shouldn't be too hard to complete.

In Service,

THL Janyn Fletcher