[Archers] Royal Round Scores site and scores submissions

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sun Nov 25 12:58:42 PST 2012

Good day everyone, with all of the new marshal's we have this last year I
wanted to send a note out about the Royal Round scores site and how
marshal's that are designated as scoring marshals work the system. I want to
first state that the system will remain in place as it has been for many
years now. I have been getting comments about the way our system works and
while I hear your concerns, it works very well and we have a great team
supporting it so I am not looking to make any changes at this time. If your
archers are being impatient over scores, please remind them that it does
take a few days for new scores to post but they will post once submitted and
approved.

If there are any new marshal's that are now fully warranted that want to be
score entering marshal's, please work with your local Target Archery
Marshal's for your local group and let me know. I can add you to the system
to allow you to become a score entering marshal. The way the system works is
that the scores marshal will enter the scores for a particular practice.
That marshal will then need to very each score entered in the system. Once
the marshal has verified the scores, the system will automatically pick up
those scores and forward them to the Kingdom score keep for approval. Once
the scorekeeper approves the scores they will be posted to the system. Only
the Kingdom score keeper (Lord Gregge the Archer), Master Jonathas and
myself have approval rights. In reality only Lord Gregge approves scores
unless he knows he will be away and ask one of us for assistance.

Hope this helps explain the system a bit better.