[Archers] Archery at Kingdom Arts and Sciences

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Mon Nov 19 13:39:14 PST 2012

Greetings friends.

I am sponsoring an archery theme A&S competition this year at Kingdom Arts and Sciences, with nice prizes going to the winner and runner up. I've sponsored arrow making competitions in the past, but wanted to do something a little different.

Archery and Leather.....(easy there folks)

Please  bring your archery related leather items that you have made, and display them for fun and competition.  I would prefer documentation, but don't let that stop you!  Show the Kingdom your handiwork!

Leather items can include, but are not limited to: Drinking tankard/bottle, armor, bracer/arm guard, quiver, knife sheath, hat, gloves, or any other leather item an archer may have had in their kit.

Hope to see you there!
The Honorable Lady Lorelei Greenleafe,
Archer