[Archers] Saint Sebastians II Shoot Score Cards

Cameron deGrey camerondegrey at gmail.com
Wed May 23 22:26:28 PDT 2012

If mine is still being used:

Title: Corchen

Shoot: arrows that stick in the serpent are scored at 1 pt red (~20yds) 2 pts blue (~25 yds) 3 pts green (~30 yds). The shoot will start with a countdown but is untimed. There is a trap door, any arrow that sticks in the face of the trapdoor (~40 yds) before it drops will score

Cameron deGrey

Sent from my iTrebuchet