[Archers] Pennsic XLI Champions Team

enequy enequy at verizon.net
Wed May 23 16:05:01 PDT 2012

i don't understand why you would drop out - stay in - - - in all fairness.
The concept is to pick the best 20 or what ever the count is. Even is there
is more then that amount at the practices. I am not as good as I used to be
an will be out there to practice even with the idea i might not make the
team. But i will be there to give the rest some competition during the
practices. Stay in and go for the gold.

Enequy