[Archers] Pennsic XLI Champions Team

deedee Mail deallac at juno.com
Wed May 23 14:19:21 PDT 2012

Janyn,

I'm a bit confused.  I know that nothing is set, but when you
said that you were told 20 people per Kingdom, was that just
for the 4 main Kingdoms?   What about spaces for allies?

Will there be 40+ people per team?  Or, will the 20 'allotted' to
each Kingdom need to include some allies?

Dealla

Sent from my iPad