[Archers] Pennsic XLI Champions archery team

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Wed May 23 05:08:30 PDT 2012

Those of you willing to represent Atlantia on the Champion's team, first, THANK  YOU!  Secondly, I strongly suggest you attend the practices in the evenings.  It will familiarize you with the various ranges.   We need the Champions point this year, and there is some very tough competition.  Don't take it lightly.