[Archers] Lochmere Arrow Guidelines

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Tue May 22 04:50:56 PDT 2012

I tend to agree, I don't think there should be a set number of stations that
creators need to follow. I think the intent was to keep the size of the
shoot about the same but that should be left to the creators to decide.
Let's keep this moving so we can get some consensus on the basics to use
going forward.