[Archers] Fwd: Sunshades Pennsic

Janyn Fletcher janynfletcher at comcast.net
Thu May 17 06:47:24 PDT 2012

Lord Mungo, I don't see why we can't? I know in most of the local stores all
they have is white, but I could check around and we could order a blue one
if need be.

I guess since I opened my mouth you can send your donation to me, I will
keep a tally sheet of those that contributed. You can make the check out to
below.

George Nardone

2742 Overlook Court

Manchester, MD 21102