[Archers] Fwd: Sunshades Pennsic

Garth Groff ggg9y at virginia.edu
Thu May 17 03:56:32 PDT 2012

M'Lord Janyn,

Great! Thanks for looking into this again. So where do we send our
checks, and how should they be made out?

If we have any choice in the matter, could we get something other than
white? Blue is one of Atlantia's principal colors, though blue is
usually reactive to UV and might fade faster than other colors.

Yours Aye,

Mungo