[Archers] Lochmere Arrow – Rules Draft

Charles Sprouse sprousecp at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 12:32:02 PDT 2012

So, in summation, it looks to me like every person that is actually weighing in on this agrees that the DEFENDING champs should most definitely compete to DEFEND their title.  Not one person has spoken up in disagreement so far.  Now, if Janyn ends up MIC for that event and as such is precluded from participating for THAT reason, then there isn't much that can be done about that, but I sincerely hope that if he does not end up being MIC that he/Seamus would consider shooting.  I think all of us that make a point of vying for this title would agree that it just 'means more' that way.

KvK