[Archers] Lochmere Arrow – Rules Draft

Bobbi wavqueen1 at yahoo.com
Wed May 16 07:57:46 PDT 2012

Even though I have been unable to shoot for a while due to medical reasons, I hope that I can put in some .02¢ worth. (I also hope that you are able to see my point because sometimes I don't quite say what I am trying to).

Fen wrote "Call it Home Field advantage and start training earlier and harder :)" and I want to say that I totally agree. Even if it isn't by designing a shoot, everyone in their own way has an "advantage" over someone else. Be it that person A has been working much harder on a particular style of shoot, so they have an advantage over person B on that shoot; or person C has been walking off distances for much longer than person D to work on eyeing how far away a shoot is, so they have an advantage over person D on that one; etc. There will always be advantages, including home field, with anything.

I for one REALLY want to see it continue to be the defending Champions compete to keep the arrow. I truly hope that team Seamus/Janyn will reconsider for the upcoming competetion.
Serena