[Archers] 1. Saint Sebastian's II shoot (Jay Nardone)

Sally Dodson nichola_blackwell at yahoo.com
Tue May 15 19:48:24 PDT 2012

Let me know what I can do to help.

________________________________
 From: Martha Fletcher <mistress.martelvonc at gmail.com>
To: archers at seahorse.atlantia.sca.org
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2012 7:27 PM
Subject: Re: [Archers] 1. Saint Sebastian's II shoot (Jay Nardone)

If we are looking to have that many archers I'm going to need someone to delegate the job of someone willing to coordinate the calculation of the score cards. Even if not everyone hands in a sccore card it will still be a monumental task to add them all up, that I would like to separate out from coordinating the Marshalls.

Countess Rowan is still collecting donations of commitments for cash and supplies for the staff hospitality table. Please contact her directly if you would like to help.

yours,
Martelle