[Archers] and more congrats....Re: [MR] Royal Court Report - Royal Archery

Jonathas Jonathas at RedFoxDen.org
Mon May 14 13:22:34 PDT 2012

ssssSSSSHHHH!!!! Don't give away ALL the evil secrets!!

[snip]
Now I undertsand what Mors meant when he told me Lady Esperanza was the
real reason the shoot went so well
[snip]
And in a year's time you will understand why Amalia was rooting for YOU to
win not me!

All joking aside, welcome to the club.  Now you get to add your own twist
the long and storied lineage that is the Royal Archery Championship.  We
all look forward to see where you will go with it.

In Service,
Jonathas
Sith Master who fell to the Apprentice
(ok so not ALL joking)