[Archers] New Member of Missiliers - Alister McKlancy

Fen & Michelle mobishob at yahoo.com
Tue May 1 19:13:25 PDT 2012

Nicely done. I'm sorry I missed this (we were hosting our own event) but I'm glad to see it finally happened.

You're an excellent quest companion, looking out for your people so.

Now get Klancy on this list so we can make his acquantance and brainwash him with our Archery Madness! :)

He's still coming to Kingdom Archery, yes?

Cheers
Fen

Atlantian Archery. Nothing exists within 100 yards without our permission.