[Archers] A puzzle from Baltimore bowman.

Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Wed May 23 19:06:16 PDT 2012

As I went a walking one day, a roving so to speak. Shooting my arrows hither and yon. ( I hit plenty of hithers, a few yons, but very few targets) I chanced into a conversation with a delightful archer, who happened to be shooting with me. And the conversation turned to the making of arrows. In fact it grew quite detailed, going into the fletching of arrows, and even the cutting of such fletching. This sad archer, I gathered from this conversation was in need of a feather cutter of a certain size and shape that they were lacking. Hearing of this sad misfortune, I volunteered the use of my feather cutter, if I did indeed have that size. Now comes the puzzle and it's in 3 parts:
1. Who was I speaking with?
2. What size did they need?
3. How would they like me to get it to them?
If anyone has the answers to any of these questions, please let me know at: grimm at grimmsfield.com

Many thanks to all.
Grimm

A missive from Grimmsfield