[Archers] Problem with updates to the "Blue Pages"

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Thu May 17 18:13:56 PDT 2012

Greetings Marshals,

I've heard from Baron Vlad, the keeper of the "Blue Pages" and person responsible for updates.  It seems that he has not received anything since May 4th due to a website glitch.  If you've done an update through the website, I will forward the copy that I received (sent automatically), via the update site to him tomorrow.  I'll also forward to  him any class information sent to me in the past month.  If anyone is due an update, please go ahead and get that done now, as I imagine he'll be working on this in the next few days.  http://marshal.atlantia.sca.org/update.php

Thanks for your patience, but at least now we know what the hold up is.

Cheers!