[Archers] Lochmere Arrow – Rules Draft

Jamie Frailey jamie at designbyfive.com
Tue May 15 17:49:04 PDT 2012

So it has come to my attention that there are some concerns over the way the Lochmere Arrow has been run recently. I have done some research and I can not find any documentation on rules for this competition. I did find a post from Siegfried from in 2006. I have shot in this competition for many years and never heard any complaints other than wow that was hard. So, I am floating out a starting point for such rules for this Competition. Please feel free to add or eliminate. I would highly recommend to reach out to the original winners and get their opinion on this document.

Thank you.

In service,

Lord Seamus McRay

A quick reminder on the basic rules of the Lochmere Arrow for those that
don't know:

The Lochmere Arrow is a competition between the Baronies/Shires/ Cantons of Atlantia.

Teams of 2 members compete together (and all the stations are designed
around a concept of a team shooting together). (ARE there any limitations on target designs?)

To actually WIN the coveted Arrow for your Group, both members of the
team must be from the same local group, and only Atlantian groups may win.

CAN: Winners can or cannot shoot this competition in consecutive years? Or the Designers of the competition cannot compete for the Lochmere arrow.

Each group MAY provide more than one team if they wish, as many as you wish.

Mixed teams, and teams from outside of Atlantia are allowed to compete,
have fun, and a prize will be provided for the best non-able-to-win team score.

Should it be a (1) Bow competition?

In service,

THL Seamus McRay

Regards,