[Archers] A&S Table For Crown Tournament

Martha Fletcher mistress.martelvonc at gmail.com
Thu May 3 17:18:04 PDT 2012

Don't forget the A&S Display at Crown this weekend!

I know there are alot of Archers with a boat load of talent . Right now I
know of one who will be displaying - Godai Katsunaga. If we don't have
enough archers to display as a group that's okay, there is still plenty of
room for you to display in the open area.

Remember to bring a card with your name clearly on it to put with your
items. I also recommend you bring a cloth/napkin/whatever to place your
items on so they show better. You don't have to have an archery related
item, just bring whatever you make to show.

yours,
Martelle