[Archers] An interesting observation

Fen & Michelle mobishob at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 16:24:14 PDT 2012

I'll be breaking into the 110s with a recurve this summer! :)  Also, Geoffry, Miles and Aiden are postioned to take GBE too.

One thing I would perfer - the Offiial Ranks only list your highest bow score. So people like Seamus who *also* have a GBE with handbow get overlooked because their GBE xbow score is higher. Can we change that?

Cheers
Fen

Atlantian Archery. Nothing exists within 100 yards without our permission.