[Archers] My St Sebastian's II target

Michael michaelstuart at gmail.com
Sun Mar 25 09:11:10 PDT 2012

That is pretty much what I was thinking, a group would all roll, then all
shoot together. I expect it would be up to each shooter's personal
integrity to verify the order of their hits, and I imagine team members
would verify for one another whether or not a shot breaks the line, asking
the marshal if unsure, just as we do with other shoots. I imagine at least
4 people could shoot simultaneously, as each would likely be shooting at a
different combination of letters, with probably no more than 2 or 3 arrows
aimed at any given letter out of their dozen arrows.

Eirik