[Archers] St. Sebastian's targets

Janyn Fletcher janynfletcher at comcast.net
Sat Mar 24 13:52:38 PDT 2012

Wonderful news! Thanks to you all then. I will add these to our list and I
think that will put us where we need to be with our target count then. Will
gladly take all the help as well to assure everyone can go shoot and not
have to marshal all day long!

Announcement signs would be great too, I think that will really help get the
word out there!

In, Service Janyn