[Archers] Archers as squires

Janyn Fletcher janynfletcher at comcast.net
Tue Mar 13 14:59:30 PDT 2012

Tnek, thank you for the time to post about this issue. I applaud you for
taking the time and effort to afford the offer of Squire to an archer. This
is something I would be willing to participate in but frankly without
current Knights promoting this, the opportunities are far and few between. I
know of only one person in Atlantia that was offered to be a squire to a
Knight but I don't think it was in the capacity of archer, but rather spear.
Is the goal of your "Yeoman" to become a Knight as well? Will that
opportunity even be offered at some point for their prowess as an archer?