[Archers] hitchhiker target launcher

Michael michaelstuart at gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 15:21:53 PDT 2012

I've shot at targets from one of these and it's great fun. The hitch mount
makes it very easy to move it around. There is not much to the machine
itself, and I imagine anyone who saw it in person could figure out how to
construct a similar device. Rather than buying the targets, the ones we
shot at were made from around 10 layers of cardboard disks with duct tape
around the edge holding them together. The club also had a good supply of
loaner flu-flus to use with this target station.

--
Eirik Gralokkr

Barony of Sacred Stone