[Archers] St. Sebastian's Shoot II

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Fri Mar 16 13:15:47 PDT 2012

Hello Brothers and Sisters of the arrow! I am trying to not be too much of a
pain but as you can see, we are well short of our goal of 13 to 14 stations
for the St. Sebastian's shoot this year. Please if you want to contribute a
target, let me know. The cut off for target ideas will be 20 April so Lord
Seamus and I have enough time to compile scoring and target info prior to
production of the score books. This will be no small effort this year since
we need to print 450 or so of them. If you see "XXXX" in your target space,
please let me know what type of target you will be bringing. Remember we
really want to have a bunch of variety out there to show-case our novelty
targets and what Atlantia does for a novelty shoot.

Thank you all for the support!

In Service..

Janyn

Number of Marshal's