[Archers] An insidious plan?

Siegfried siegfried at crossbows.biz
Mon Jun 18 06:48:09 PDT 2012

The North has a long & strong tradition of archers sitting as B&B - Off
the top of my head (and I'm sure I've missed names:)

Mika & Ursula -- Martelle -- Colum & Brianna -- Reynard -- Barre --
Jonathas & Amalia -- AElfgar

Those are just 'top of my head' ... the list goes on and on and on ..

Siegfried

On 6/18/12 9:07 AM, John Atkins wrote:
> So let's see, we have Siegfried and Francesca now Esperanza and Mors as
> sitting baron/baroness.  Hmmmmmmmm, are the archers slowly taking over?
> I LIKE IT!!
>
> Congratulations Esperanza and Mors.
>
> cog

Barun Siegfried Sebastian Faust, OP - Baron Highland Foorde - Atlantia