[Archers] Middle Atlantian Archery Day Announcement

Garth Groff ggg9y at virginia.edu
Tue Jun 12 09:51:05 PDT 2012

Noble friends of the Bow,

If we add a northern competition, I would love to see it held in the
early-mid spring or the fall. Too many of our events are crammed into
the hot season. My Lady Sarah collapsed with heat exhaustion (despite
lots of water) at Ruby Joust. This is the third time this has happened
at an event, and we've decided to curtail her participation (and some of
mine) during the hot months.

Why not a winter shoot, like the Battle of Towton? Snow blowing, can't
see the targets! ;-)

Yours Aye,

Mungo