[Archers] Middle Atlantian Archery Day Announcement

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Tue Jun 12 04:23:26 PDT 2012

Folks, just to clear the air, for those who need it.  My posts regarding
a NAAD were in jest.  I realize how fortunate I am to live in a kingdom
so strong in archery and due in very large part to amazing archery
centric events which, up until SAAD came about, were located in the
Northern reaches of Atlantia.  But one of the things I truly enjoy about
the SCA is the archer community.  We, unlike some other groups, have a
sense of humor and can laugh WITH each other about things.  So while, in
my opinion, it would be cool to have a NAAD if we never do, I'll settle
for Atlantian archers showing the Known World how archery should be
done, i.e. St. Sebastian Shoot at Pennsic, SAAD, NAAD, On Target, etc.,
etc.

It's all good,
cog