[Archers] Middle Atlantian Archery Day Announcement

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Mon Jun 11 19:09:09 PDT 2012

Barre,
What a great question.  Of course I've been asking this question since
SAAD 1 when I heard a bunch of the "Northerners" were sitting about
their camp at SAAD 1 saying "we could do this up north".  While they
have many fantastic shoots they still have not created, that would mean
ADD TO THE SCHEDULE not rename an existing event, a NAAD.  Maybe it's
the cold that freezes their brain cells.  Oh well.  You forgot that
Trimaris now has TAD, Trimaris Archery Day.  The concept/idea is that
with a TAD, SAAD, MAAD and, hopefully before I die, a NAAD that there
could actually be a KWAD, Known World Archery Day.  There is already a
group excited about the possibility of a KWAD.  That may actually happen
before we ever get a NAAD.

Cog

NOTE:  For those that need it, realize that this post is made in a
friendly, joking manner as I have many friends North of truly habitable
lands.  But it would be nice if there were a NAAD.