[Archers] Pennsic Champion's Team information

Siegfried siegfried at crossbows.biz
Mon Jun 4 10:52:58 PDT 2012

Lord Janyn.  Can you clarify this a little bit?   I'm confused where the
"Each Kingdom will get 20 slots each" part plays into this year.

Where this year, it's between East/Middle vs Everyone.

Does that mean that East & Middle each have 20, making a team of '40'
for them?

And that therefore all the allies together get to field a team of 40?

Siegfried

On 6/3/12 7:18 PM, Jay Nardone wrote:
> Brothers and Sisters of the bow, I have some current information about
> the Champion’s shoot after a lengthy discussion with the AG from
> Aethelmaerc. Each Kingdom will get 20 slots each, of that 20 slots, the
> allies will get a portion of them. The good news I’m hearing is that
> Aethelmaerc won’t have anywhere near that number. Of course we all know
> this could change in an instant, but right now it looks like Atlantia
> will get 10-12 slots for our archers, and possible more if we don’t get
> any from the other allies. I will continue to keep you updated as we get
> closer to Pennsic. I need to get together with the other allies to see
> what the are proposing.
>

> In Service,
>

> Janyn

Barun Siegfried Sebastian Faust, OP - Baron Highland Foorde - Atlantia