[Archers] New Pelicans for Archery

Siegfried siegfried at crossbows.biz
Mon Jun 4 10:50:20 PDT 2012

Thank you Sir Tnek, and to all those who have sent well wishes.

For those that weren't in the know, they 'got' both Jonathas and I.  By
telling me about his, and Jonathas about mine.  So we were each showing
up expecting the other's vigil.

We both ended up helping to set up our own vigil tents as well, clueless
as we were.

Siegfried

On 6/4/12 6:14 AM, Kent Baldwin wrote:
> Congratulations to Masters Siegfried Sebastian Faust and Jonathas
> Reinisch, for their elevation into the Order of the Pelican at Highland
> River Melees.  They were both recognized for their contributions to the
> Archery Community at all levels of the Society.
>

> Sir Tnek, OPel

Barun Siegfried Sebastian Faust, OP - Baron Highland Foorde - Atlantia