[Archers] An habit that is to stop immediately. Read this.

Fen & Michelle mobishob at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 18:17:49 PDT 2012

We should remember that "pay heed to the Marshal in Charge" is not a suggestion - these are live fire ranges with lethal weapons.
If the MIC of a practice or event deems that you are being unsafe or are bending the rules, abide by their judgement at that time:

4. In the event of any disagreement, the Target Archery Marshal-in-Charge shall have complete say and
control in resolving the dispute, subject to appeal to the Kingdom Earl Marshal or the Crown.

if you wantto challenge a decision, do it later off-range. Privately and with Courtesy:
 3.1.3.5.1   It is understood by the Marshals that all but a tiny fraction of participants in the marshaled activities participate
in a spirit of honor, dignity, and chivalry. However, even with the best intent, participants may behave in a manner contrary
to that spirit. It is the Marshal's responsibility to bring any such behavior to the participant's attention in such a fashion to
indicate the above message. Repeated behavior of unsportsmanlike nature will result in sanction at the Marshal's discretion.
Such unacceptable behaviors will include, but not be limited to:

Verbally abusing or arguing with the Marshals, CCAs, MoLs, Chirurgeons, or Waterbearers
Name calling/taunting of other participants
Pushing or other physical contact
Excessive swearing
Spitting at another participant or a Marshal
Purposefully delaying the activity by any method
Throwing equipment in a fashion that indicates anger or loss of control
Any other behavior the Marshal finds inappropriate on the field

And if you're unhappy with the outcome, take it to your Regional and then DEM. We all take turns being MIC on the firing line, so
please remember to give your MIC the same level of respect and courtesy you would want when running your own range.

Atlantian Archery. Nothing exists within 100 yards without our permission.

Cheers
Fen