[Archers] Set up help needed--PENNSIC Archery

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Fri Jun 29 10:04:48 PDT 2012

Atlantian Archers and Marshals.  I know a number of you have helped set up the archery range at Pennsic in the past.  You help is needed again, and the more that can help, the better.  As we know, many hands make for light work.  (However that saying goes.)

Please take a bit of time out of your schedules to assist with range set up.  As Lord Andres has pointed out, Atlantia is a principle player this year.  More will be expected of us.

Thank you, and spread the word.

Lorelei Greenleaf