[Archers] To shoot or not to shoot, that is never a question.

Grimm grimm at grimmsfield.com
Thu Jun 28 16:17:32 PDT 2012

Now that the Deputy Earl Marshal for Target Archery has challenged me (and
at a time when I could not even get to my crossbow), I feel the need to
shoot and shoot and shoot. With this madness on me, I feel the need for
company and therefore I will open Grimmsfield to all this Sunday. Due to the
heat, I am not sure if I can stand shooting earlier, so we begin at 4pm and
shoot until dark( Or Gunnora makes me come inside).  All are welcome.
www.grimmsfield.com for directions.

Hope to see you there,

Grimm