[Archers] Donation of sun shades to Archery at Pennsic

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sun Jun 24 08:11:53 PDT 2012

A few months back we sent out a missive from Lord Godric asking all the
kingdoms to help contribute sun shades that could be used on the archery
range and left at Pennsic for use each year. Lord Saphir sent a note asking
for donations to support the purchase of one sunshade to be donated by
Atlantia. Currently we are only about half-way to our goal in being able to
purchase a new shade. If you have not sent a donation to Lord Saphir, please
think about sending a small donation, if each of us donates $5 or $10 we
would easily make our goal. There is still time to help support this cause.

Thank you