[Archers] Stierbach's Investiture and Archery

Jay Nardone jaynardone at comcast.net
Sun Jun 17 06:45:27 PDT 2012

I would like to say congratulations to Baroness Esperanza and Baron Mors, I
couldn't think of two more fine people to wear the coronets!

Also I want to say a big congrats and thank you to Lord Grim, you did a
stellar job and we all had smiles all day long. You've now joined the ranks
of the "official shoot" runners and see what it takes. I'm proud of you and
thank you for the time you spent on putting the shoot on!