[Archers] You really need to wear a kilt....

John Atkins cogworks at triad.rr.com
Tue Jul 24 15:43:07 PDT 2012

A dashing fine Scottsman and an archer champion as well.  What's not to
like?  Seamus McGrey at your service.  (Thanks Seamus for using your
name.)

http://www.sportkilt.com/wall_of_fame/54282/Sports!.html

cog
Loch Norman Longbow Champion

PS:  IF, big if, you know any history of SCA calendars you know the
MAJOR "things" they bring with them.........................for
years!!!!!!  But saying that, you produce the pictures and I'll produce
the calendars.