[Archers] Interest to capitalize on

Jessica Mulligan slaoen at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 14:44:31 PDT 2012

No, I totally get that, you don't want to sell the SCA to someone who isn't interested, just share it with people who are.  I've always said that I am not a salesperson, but I will gladly share information with someone if I think they would benefit from it.  I was actually thinking about business cards after I sent my last message, something small and easy to pass to someone who is interested.  That would work great for the people who stumble upon us.  The harder people to reach are the ones who would love the SCA if they knew it existed, but have never stumbled upon it; those are the people I think could benefit from fliers posted in places they might frequent.

Stierbach does do demos at schools and libraries, they just did one in fact, I unfortunately have trouble attending due to my work schedule.  Safety and legality do make it more difficult to put on archery displays.  My husband and I have found it easiest to invite people out to Sunday practice, or bring them out to an event, to really see what's going on.

Sanada Katsumi