[Archers] Pennsic XLI Champions Team shoot information

loreleielkins at aol.com loreleielkins at aol.com
Sun Jul 15 05:47:48 PDT 2012

Thanks, Lord Janyn.

I encourage everyone who can, to participate in the practices.  They are a great warm up for the War Points if nothing else.  You'll have the opportunity to do some different types of shooting then  you might normally be exposed to as well.

Enequy, hope your arm is feeling better soon.

Have fun everyone.